Health Insurance 101
- What is a family deductible?
- 1095-B Tax Form
- How long can I stay on my parent's health insurance plan?
- Do I have to get my own health insurance when I turn 26?
- What does health insurance mean for my taxes?
- I recently lost my insurance through work. Should I sign up for COBRA?
Renewing your plan
- Can I talk with someone if I need help with my renewal?
- Can I compare my renewal plan with my current plan?
- I want to stay with Oscar, but I’d like to switch my plan for the new year. How (and when) can I do that?
- I’m currently an Oscar member. Is there anything I need to do during Open Enrollment?
- What is a renewal, anyway?
Choosing a plan and signing up
- I live in LA/OC. What's the difference between the Select and Circle networks?
- Which Oscar health insurance plan is right for me?
- How do I sign up for health insurance?
- What things should I do before I enroll in a health insurance plan?
- What's the best plan if I'm having a baby?
- What makes Oscar unique compared to other health insurance companies?
Getting the care you need, when you need it
- What’s covered by Oscar health insurance in an emergency?
- Will I save money on health care by staying in Oscar’s health insurance network?
- Why do I need a primary care provider?
- What is Oscar Virtual Urgent Care?
- How do I check and see if my doctor accepts Oscar health insurance?
- How do I save in-network providers and facilities to my online Oscar account?
How your plan works
- Which lab should I send my lab work to?
- Where can I find more information about a subsidy?
- What do I get for $0 with my plan?
- How much do labs cost with my plan?
- Does Oscar cover COVID-19 testing?
- What is my copay?
Getting set up once you've enrolled with Oscar
- What is Oscar Virtual Primary Care?
- How can I build a squad of doctors and health care providers?
- How do I find a doctor that accepts Oscar health insurance?
- How do I get updates from Oscar about my plan benefits?
- Where can I fill out a HIPAA authorization?
- How do I access a dependent’s account?